API-first infrastructure and gateways born from automating previously complex compliance and payment limitation
We monitor payments and clients in real time and automate the normally arduous and resource heavy reporting requirements
Risk & compliance automation underpinned by core dealing, transaction, payment and
Cloud-based infrastructure enabling a partnership to scale quickly with demand and to push to deployment with ease
Send is about partner–centric value, seamless integration and intelligent scaling.
Send creates borderless payment solutions for some of Australia’s most loved brands and their customers.
Without the technical know-how or ability to easily validate the addressable market, many companies are left with few options (with limited consumer appeal) and too much risk integrating products for international payments. That’s where we come in.
We’ve built an entire payment ecosystem, an ultra-modular product suite and a network of partners that reduces costs, complexity and risk to market; transforming any brand into an international payments powerhouse.
Our partner-first approach to technology and collaboration allows brands like you to start small and go big (with confidence!) – unlocking greater opportunities for growth and/or client retention.
Your brand, your platform, your clients, our international payments engine
- We exist to power tailored international payment solutions for many of Australia’s most loved and innovative brands.
- We are Australian based, but globally focused
- We focus on partnering with enterprise-level clients that require a native payment solution for their platform/marketplace as a key growth or client retention strategy
- We do not seek to sign up your customers to expand our own client base and have them use our UI, we empower you to better serve your clients within your own environment.
- Our solutions promote your brand and keep your customers in your ecosystem, therefore driving loyalty and retention for you.
- We are supremely focused on shared growth and aim to continually improve products & solutions and expand your ability to grow your business which in turn, grows our revenue
Enter your company details into the enquiry form on this page
An Enterprise Partnerships Manager will then contact you
Discuss the roadmap of plugging into to the Send payments engine
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about Send? If they aren’t answered below then please contact them by entering your details above.
Who are Send and what do they do?
Send are award winning international payment specialists who have taken the complexity out of currency transfers to bring innovative payment solutions to enterprise businesses throughout Australia.
They have a dedication to cutting-edge innovation, security that exceeds ASIC and AUSTRAC levels of compliance and unbeatable customer service for both business and personal transfers.
Product integrations take a long time, my company doesn't have the resource?
We can roll out functionality in weeks, rather than months and years – in practical terms, we can easily stand brands up in a price driven market, with market leading product and the very best service and commercial terms
How secure is the service with client funds and data?
‘Send’, SendFX Limited ACN 617 647 220 is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (‘ASIC’).
• Send is a registered remittance provider with the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (‘AUSTRAC’).
• Send is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (‘AFCA’) and holds an Australian Financial Services License (‘AFSL’) (number 509635).
• Send’s bank-level security isn’t a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have for Send to safely and securely move its client’s money around the world, while adhering to our strict financial services license requirements.
• Access to any of our systems is tightly controlled and all interactions are fully monitored and audited.
• Send provide services from ISO 27001 and PCI DSS compliant AWS data centers.
• All data is encrypted at rest and in transit, from end to end.
• Every aspect of our infrastructure is designed to ensure it has the least privileges possible and wherever possible, we follow AWS best practices.