Pay overseas suppliers with exchange rates that can be up to 8x better than the banks
Fee-free spot and forward contracts available for your international payments
Tailored currency payment strategies for SMEs who import and export
Secure payments from an established company with an AFSL
Foreign Exchange, International Payments and Risk Management Services
eBroker have partnered with Send, an Australian owned and operated payments specialist to assist Australian businesses with saving money and managing their foreign exchange risk when transferring money internationally.
Ensure that your overseas suppliers are paid faster with our 24/7 multi-currency payments platform to improve the supply-chain process and the speed of delivery for your business, whilst also having the ability to speak to a dedicated personal business account manager who can provide comparative rates against your bank or FX provider and show you how much Send can save you.
Your business could save thousands of dollars annually using the services of Send instead of your bank when transferring funds internationally for reasons such as;
- Importers paying overseas suppliers
- Exporters receiving payments from overseas customers
- Paying offshore contractors / BPO (i.e Philippines, India)
- R&D Incentives
- Export Grants
- Inter-company settlements
Think Big! Send can access new markets for your business with payments to over 180 countries.
Complete the business registration form that your account manager will send to you once you submit your details.
Once your registration is completed, we can commence to either send or receive your business payments.
Boom, your payment lands where you need it. It’ll arrive safely and cost you less than your bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about Send? These are some of the questions we hear most often from our many happy clients.
Why should I use Send instead of my bank?
Send is different from banks in that everything we do is focused on foreign exchange, otherwise known as FX, and international money transfers. Not only are we experts in the field but we can provide you with better exchange rates than the banks, quicker transfer times, fee-free transactions and a dedicated account manager!
Is it safe to transfer my money with Send?
Keeping our customers’ funds secure is of the utmost importance to us. We’re regulated in Australia by both ASIC and AUSTRAC and we hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL).
How much does it cost to send my money?
Every transaction you make with Send is fee-free, so it doesn’t cost you anything to transfer money internationally with us.
Terms and Conditions – ebroker $100 Woolworths eGift Card Promotion
- This promotion is offered by SendFX Pty Ltd ACN 617 647 220 (‘Send’). Send holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (No. 509635) and is the issuer of the financial product offered under this promotion.
- By entering into the promotion you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the promotion as outlined below.
- This promotion opens on Monday 14th June 2021 and closes at 23:59:59 AEST on Friday 30th July 2021. All transfers must be completed within this time period and meet all criteria in these terms and conditions to be eligible for the reward.
- Only transfers of AUD1,000+ (or currency equivalent) will qualify for the Woolworths eGift card.
- The promotion is open to new business customers only.
- To be eligible for the promotion, participants must:
- click the link on this page to submit an enquiry and commence the transfer process;
- complete all necessary steps to book and settle their first currency transfer in full with Send (including completing all registration, identity verification and other processes required by Send in line with Send’s Terms and Conditions).
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete submissions or incorrect contact details provided.
- All transfers are subject to Send’s Terms and Conditions, and Send reserves its rights to refuse to register any client or cancel any trades pursuant to those Terms and Conditions.
- The reward is one AUD$100 Woolworths eGift Card. There is no cash alternative. The prize is not transferable.
- The reward is not payable for any cancelled or incomplete transfers or any ineligible entries.
- Eligible customers will receive their eGift card via email to the email address registered with their Send business account no later than 31/08/21.
- Send reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Any advice included on this promotion page has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any advice, you should consider whether it’s appropriate to you, in light of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before taking part in the promotion and making any decision in relation to the offered product, you should consider Send’s Terms and Conditions, Product Disclosure Statement, and Financial Services Guide, and consider whether participating in the promotion and completing a transfer with Send is in line with your own objectives, financial situations or needs.