Exchange rates up to 8x cheaper than the banks – best rate guaranteed
Fee-free AUD transfers to over 200 countries
Create a free account online with us in just a few minutes
ASIC & AUSTRAC regulated for safety and security
Send can provide you with ultra-competitive exchange rates against the banks when transferring money internationally for reasons such as;
- Sending money to family
- Paying for overseas accommodation
- Overseas weddings
- Inheritance transfers
- Buying and Selling property
- Paying overseas medical bills
- Living and working in another country
- Paying a home loan in another country
- Paying overseas employees and contractors
- Transferring money between bank accounts in different countries
- Paying overseas suppliers or receiving money from overseas customers
Tell us your recipient, the currency, and the amount you want to send.
Send your money in just a few taps and lock in the best available rate compared to your bank.
Boom. Your payment lands where you need it – safely, securely, and in a flash.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about Send? These are some of the questions we hear most often from our many happy clients:
Why should I use Send instead of my bank?
Send is different from banks in that everything we do is focused on foreign exchange (or ‘FX’) and international money transfers. Not only are we experts in the field, but we can provide you with better exchange rates than the banks, quicker transfer times, fee-free transactions, a dedicated account manager, and much more besides!
Is it safe to transfer my money with Send?
Keeping our customers’ funds secure is of the utmost importance to us. We’re regulated in Australia by both ASIC and AUSTRAC and we also hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL).
How much does it cost to send my money?
Every transaction you make with Send is fee-free, so it doesn’t cost you anything to transfer money
*Terms & Conditions of Woolworths eGift Card Promotion
*Terms and Conditions – Send & Top 10 Money Transfer $50 Woolworths eGift Card Promotion
- This promotion is offered by SendFX Pty Ltd ACN 617 647 220 (‘Send’). Send holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (No. 509635) and is the issuer of the financial product offered under this promotion.
- By entering into the promotion you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the promotion as outlined below.
- This promotion opens on Thursday 11th February 2021 and closes at 23:59:59 AEST on Wednesday 31st March 2021. All transfers must be completed within this time period and meet all criteria in these terms and conditions to be eligible for the reward.
- Only transfers of AUD1,000+ (or currency equivalent) will qualify for the voucher.
- The offer excludes transactions in the following currencies; INR, PHP, THB, IDR and MYR
- The promotion is open to new customers only.
- To be eligible for the promotion, participants must:
- click the link on this page to submit an enquiry and commence the transfer process;
- complete all necessary steps to book and settle their first currency transfer in full with Send (including completing all registration, identity verification and other processes required by Send in line with Send’s Terms and Conditions).
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete submissions or incorrect contact details provided.
- All transfers are subject to Send’s Terms and Conditions, and Send reserves its rights to refuse to register any client or cancel any trades pursuant to those Terms and Conditions.
- The reward is one AUD $50 Woolworths eGift card voucher. There is no cash alternative. The prize is not transferable.
- The reward is not payable for any cancelled or incomplete transfers or any ineligible entries.
- Eligible customers will be contacted by a Send account manager to arrange delivery of their reward during April 2021
- Send reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Any advice included on this promotion page has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any advice, you should consider whether it’s appropriate to you, in light of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before taking part in the promotion and making any decision in relation to the offered product, you should consider Send’s Terms and Conditions, Product Disclosure Statement, and Financial Services Guide, and consider whether participating in the promotion and completing a transfer with Send is in line with your own objectives, financial situations or needs.