Fee-free international transfers for Woolworths Team Members
Online money transfers to over 200 countries
Save your colleagues money against the banks
Exchange rates that are up to 8x cheaper than the banks
Serving Woolworths Team Members with another financial benefit.
Woolworths Team Bank now offers its members a money saving alternative to the banks & other credit unions.
Now our team members can benefit from market leading exchange rates when they are sending or receiving international money transfers around the world though our partners at award winning currency exchange company Send.
New Xmas Promotion – Referrals for transfers of AUD1,000+ (or currency equivalent) that are completed by the client will qualify for the eGift Card.
This promotion opens on Thursday 16th November and closes at 23:59:59 AEST on Thursday 31st December 2020. The transfers must be completed within this time period and meet all criteria in these terms and conditions to be eligible for the eGift Card. Please read the full set of T&C’s at the bottom of this page.
Send can help out with requirements for the following;
- Sending money to family.
- Receiving money from family.
- Buying / Selling property.
- Working for Woolworths whilst temporarily from overseas.
- Inheritance transfers.
- Moving to another country.
- An overseas wedding.
- Paying for accommodation or a holiday abroad.
- Short or long term secondments overseas.
- Paying loans or bills in another country.
- Transferring money between bank accounts.
With permission, submit your colleagues details via this page
Send will contact your client to discuss their money transfer requirements
Upon opening a free account with Send your colleague can commence their international transfer
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions that our customers may ask about Send;
Why should I use Send instead of my bank?
Not only are they experts in their field, but they can provide you with up to 8 X better exchange rates than the banks, quicker transfer times, fee-free transactions, a dedicated account manager, and much more besides!
Is it safe to transfer my money with Send?
Keeping our customers’ funds secure is of the utmost importance to us and Send. They are regulated in Australia by both ASIC and AUSTRAC and we also hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL).
How much does it cost to send my money?
Every transaction you make with Send is fee-free, so it doesn’t cost you anything to transfer money internationally with them.
Terms and Conditions – Send’s $50 Woolworths eGift Card Promotion
- This promotion is offered by SendFX Pty Ltd ACN 617 647 220 (‘Send’). Send holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (No. 509635) and is the issuer of the financial product offered under this promotion.
- By entering into the promotion you agree to accept these terms and conditions of the promotion.
- This promotion opens on Thursday 16th November and closes at 23:59:59 AEST on Thursday 31st December 2020. The transfers must be completed within this time period and meet all criteria in these terms and conditions to be eligible for the eGift Card.
- Only referrals for transfers of AUD1,000+ (or currency equivalent) will qualify for the eGift Card.
- The promotion is open to new customers only.
- To be eligible for the promotion, participants that has been referred by the WTB member must:
- The WTB member must use the link on this page to get a free quote and enter all of the required fields and proceed with the referral process;
- The participant complete all necessary steps to book and settle their first currency transfer in full with Send (including completing all registration, identity verification and other processes required by Send in line with Send’s Terms and Conditions).
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete submissions or incorrect contact details provided.
- All transfers are subject to Send’s Terms and Conditions, and Send reserves its rights to refuse to register any client or cancel any trades pursuant to those Terms and Conditions.
- The reward is one AUD$50 Woolworths eGift Card, on a one per customer once basis.
- There is no cash alternative. The prize is not transferable.
- The reward is not payable for any cancelled or incomplete transfers or any ineligible entries.
- Eligible customers will be contacted by a Send account manager to arrange delivery of their eGift card within 25 business days of their completed transfer.
- Send reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Any advice included on this promotion page has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any advice, you should readwhether it’s appropriate to you, in light of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before taking part in the promotion and making any decision in relation to the offered product, you should consider Send’s Terms and Conditions, Product Disclosure Statement, and Financial Services Guide, and consider whether participating in the promotion and completing a transfer with Send is in line with your own objectives, financial situations or needs.