Exchange rates that are up to 8x cheaper than the banks
Fee-free international transfers for Woolworths Team Members
It’s easy to create a free account and transfer money online
ASIC and AUSTRAC regulated for secure transfers
More Benefits for Woolworths Group Team Members
Woolworths Team Bank International Money Transfers powered by Send enables our team members to access bank-beating exchange rates to send and spend around the world through our partnership with multi-award winning international money transfer provider, Send.
With a diverse team from all over the world, we understand that our team members also have family, friends and assets overseas. This partnership will save our team members considerable amounts of money on their international transfers to or from Australia, when compared to the major banks.
Send can help you transfer for the following reasons and more:
- Buying and selling property.
- Sending money to family.
- Inheritance transfers.
- Moving to another country.
- Working in Australia temporarily.
- Destination weddings overseas.
- Paying for accommodation or a holiday abroad.
- Short or long term secondments overseas.
- Paying loans or bills in another country.
- Transferring money between bank accounts.
Let them know your recipient, the currency and the amount you want to send.
Transfer your money in just a few taps and lock in the best available rate.
Boom, your payment lands where you need it – safely, securely and in a flash.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about Send? We asked them what questions they hear most from their many customers. From cost and security of your money, we’ve covered it all.
Why should I use Send instead of my bank?
Send is different from banks in that everything we do is focused on foreign exchange and international money transfers. Not only are we experts in the field but we can provide you with better exchange rates than the banks, quicker transfer times, fee-free transactions, a dedicated account manager and much more!
Is it safe to transfer my money with Send?
Keeping our customers’ funds secure is of the utmost importance to us. We’re regulated in Australia by both ASIC and AUSTRAC and we also hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL), so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
How much does it cost to transfer my money?
Every transaction you make with Send is fee-free, so it doesn’t cost you anything to transfer money internationally with us.
Terms and Conditions – Send’s $50 Woolworths eGift Card Promotion
- This promotion is offered by SendFX Pty Ltd ACN 617 647 220 (‘Send’). Send holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (No. 509635) and is the issuer of the financial product offered under this promotion.
- By entering into the promotion you agree to accept these terms and conditions of the promotion.
- This promotion opens on Thursday 5th November and closes at 23:59:59 AEST on Thursday 31st December 2020. The transfers must be completed within this time period and meet all criteria in these terms and conditions to be eligible for the eGift Card.
- Only transfers of AUD1,000+ (or currency equivalent) will qualify for the eGift Card.
- The promotion is open to new customers only.
- To be eligible for the promotion, participants must:
- click the link on this page to get a free quote and proceed with the transfer process;
- complete all necessary steps to book and settle their first currency transfer in full with Send (including completing all registration, identity verification and other processes required by Send in line with Send’s Terms and Conditions).
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete submissions or incorrect contact details provided.
- All transfers are subject to Send’s Terms and Conditions, and Send reserves its rights to refuse to register any client or cancel any trades pursuant to those Terms and Conditions.
- The reward is one AUD$50 Woolworths eGift Card, on a one per customer once basis.
- There is no cash alternative. The prize is not transferable.
- The reward is not payable for any cancelled or incomplete transfers or any ineligible entries.
- Eligible customers will be contacted by a Send account manager to arrange delivery of their eGift card within 25 business days of their completed transfer.
- Send reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Any advice included on this promotion page has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any advice, you should readwhether it’s appropriate to you, in light of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before taking part in the promotion and making any decision in relation to the offered product, you should consider Send’s Terms and Conditions, Product Disclosure Statement, and Financial Services Guide, and consider whether participating in the promotion and completing a transfer with Send is in line with your own objectives, financial situations or needs.